For the health and safety of our patients and staff we ask that all Caring Health Center visitors abide by the following policies:
- All Caring Health Center site locations are open for routine medical, dental, and behavioral health appointments, on-site urgent care visits, insurance navigator and pharmacy services.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all persons entering Caring Health Center locations.
- Social distancing is required – all patients must remain 6 feet apart while in the center.
- We ask that all patients call 413-739-1100 to be triaged before entering our 1049 Main St. location.
- Any patient or visitor experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, vomiting, and/or shortness of breath should call 413-739-1100 before visiting Caring Health Center.
- All CHC facilities will be closed between the hours of 12:00 – 12:45. This is done to limit the number of people in the building not actively receiving care and thus minimize the spread of COVID.