Families Grow With WIC
- Personalized nutrition counseling and education
- Immunizations screening and referrals for children
- Parenting and breastfeeding education and support
- WIC card; covering healthy food items like fruits & vegetables, whole grain options, dairy options, cereals kids will love, infant foods, and more!
- Referrals to medical, dental, housing, fuel assistance and social service agencies
- EHealth insurance counseling
Need WIC services?
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.
WIC Services provide health education, nutritious food and other services free of charge to qualified Massachusetts families. Our WIC professionals are here to help. Just call (413) 693-1029 or text (413) 370-2134 or apply online to get started!
Who is eligible?
Pregnant, breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding mothers, infants, and children up to five years old may be eligible for the WIC program. In addition, fathers or other legal guardians may also be eligible to receive WIC benefits for their infants and children up to age five. Our friendly, dedicated staff will help determine whether you qualify for WIC and help you through the application process.
You can participate in WIC if you:
- Live in Massachusetts
- Have a nutritional need (WIC staff can help you determine this)
- Are a child under 5, or a pregnant or breastfeeding woman, and
- Have a family income less than WIC guidelines
The Caring Health WIC program serves over 4,300 participants in Springfield, Longmeadow, East Longmeadow, Hampden, and beyond.
For more information regarding eligibility, how to apply, and income guidelines, please call (413) 693-1029 or text (413) 370-2134.
Hours of Operation and Locations:
The Springfield South WIC program at Caring Health Center is working to provide the same personalized care we have always offered, while being safe and responsible for our staff, patients, and community.
Call your local WIC office for more information.